Customer Activation Consultant
For several new projects we are looking for a Customer Activation Consultant who can implement our solutions at new customers, mainly banks and insurance companies.
We are a team of consultants and developers offering solutions and know-how for monitoring and managing of compliance, financial crime and integrity risks. We combine 20 years of experience and a state-of-the-art product with a fine grained and adaptable configuration that allows our customers to constantly change with their circumstances. We structure our customer’s data to monitor for compliance and integrity risk signals, and visualize the relevant alerts for further analysis and investigation.
We believe that in a time of rapidly evolving technology, legislation and digitization every financial organization should be able to face the future with confidence. The required level of control is attainable, making banks and insurance companies more responsive and resilient to their challengers and challenges, using our proprietary, structured W7 Standard as the foundation.
About the position
In this position you will be responsible for the full life cycle of implementation which involves requirements gathering, configuration, deployment, testing, documenting and training of the various modules for the Client Risk Intelligence solution on the ForensicCloud platform: Know your Client (KYC), Special Investigations or Transaction Surveillance. The customer activation consultant is expected to perform data and/or process analyses independently and to document the differences with our template configurations and designs. These designs will be the basis for further improvements, once the solution has been implemented and used in daily practice. Projects may vary from 2 to 6 months, project team size varies from 2 to 4 colleagues.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate has 2 to 5 years working experience in an operational, IT related role in banking or in an insurance company. You have an agile mindset and you are familiar with Azure Devops. Although not a requirement, we prefer candidates with experience in the area of financial crime detection or forensic investigations. Improving the standard configuration might require modifications in SQL statements. Knowledge and experience on BPM application(s), BI tooling or ERP implementations is nice-to-have.
- A Bachelor’s degrees in Information Technology, Data Sciences, Law, Compliance or Economics
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience in software implementation/consulting services within Financial Services or the Financial Industry
- Have expert understanding of Banking & Insurance, financial crime and/or software implementation (2 out of 3)
- Communication, presentation and consulting skills
- Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL
What we offer
- Initially a contract for 1 year, with the intention to continue with a permanent contract
- Very challenging and rewarding FinTech/RegTech work environment
- Company culture with passion, drive, ambition and an inspiring team mentality
- Extensive internal training program, compensation for (external) tuition fees
- Competitive remuneration package (pension scheme, company car, expenses, etc.)
Applications will only be accepted with both resume and cover letter.